致橡树英文版( 美文欣赏)

/ 0评 / 0

致橡树英文版( 美文观赏)

To the Oak Tree致橡树

By Shu Ting 作者:舒婷

If I fall in love with you—

我如果爱你——

I will never resemble

clambering trumpet creeper,

绝不像攀援的凌霄花,

To flaunt myself by your high branches.

借你的高枝夸耀自己;

If I fall in love with you—

我如果爱你——

I will never imitate spoony birds,

绝不学痴情的鸟儿,

To repeat simple melody

for green shade.

为绿荫反复单调的歌曲;

I will not only resemble a wellspring,

也不止像泉源,

To bring you cool consolation perenni百思特网ally;

常年送来清凉的慰籍;

I 百思特网will not only resemble

steepy mountains,

也不止像险峰,

To increase your altitude or

set off your dignified manner.

增长你的高度,陪衬你的威仪。

Even not only sunlight,

甚至日光。

Even not only spring rain,

甚至春雨。

No, these are not enough!

不,这些都还不够!

I must be a kapok beside you,

我必需是你近旁的一株木棉,

As an image of tree I stand with you.

做为树的形象和你站在一起。

Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

根,紧握在地下,

Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.

叶,相触在云里。

As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,

But no one understand our own words.

但没有人,听懂我们的言语。

You have your iron trunk and cop(原创www.isoyu.com版权)per branch

你有你的铜枝铁百思特网干,

Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

像刀,像剑,也像戟,

I have my red and big flowers,

我有我的红硕花朵,

Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

像繁重的叹息,又像勇敢的火把,

Together we partake cold waves,

storms and firebolts;

我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;

Together we share fogs,

flowing hazes and rainbows,

我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,

We seem always apart,

but interdependent all life long.

仿佛永远分别,却又毕生相依,

Only this is great love,

这才是巨大的爱情,

Faithfulness lies here:

坚贞就在这里:

I love not only your gigantic stature,

不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,

But also the position you uphold,

也爱你保持的地位,

And the earth on which you stand.

脚下的土地。