李白诗词鉴赏(李白诗歌中英文对照赏析)

/ 0评 / 0

李白诗词鉴赏(李白诗歌中英文对比赏析)

我们来观赏一下那些俏丽的李白诗歌。

1.《赠汪伦》

Presented to Wang Lun

李白乘舟将欲行,忽闻岸上踏歌声。

Li Bai on board, ready to push off, suddenly heard the tramping and singing on the bank.

桃花潭水深千尺,不及汪伦送我行。

Peach Flower Pool a thousand feet deep, is shallower than the love of Wang Lun who sees me off.

2.《静夜思》

In the Still of the Night.

床前明月光,疑是地上霜。

I descry bright moonlight in front o(原创www.isoyu.com版权)f my bed.

I suspect it to be hoary frost on the floor.

举头望明月,低头思家乡。

I watch the bright moon, as I tilt back my head.

I yearn, while stooping, for my homeland more.

3.《黄鹤楼送孟浩然之广陵》

Seeing Meng-Hao Ran Off At Yellow Crane Tower

故人西辞黄鹤楼,烟花三月下扬州。

My friend has left the west where the Yellow Crane towers;For River Town green with willows and red with flowers.

孤帆远影碧空尽,唯见长江天际流。

His lessening sail is lost in the boundless blue sky. Where I see but the endless River rolling by.

4.《望庐山瀑布》

Cataract on Mount Lu

日照香炉生紫烟,遥望瀑布挂前川。

The sunlit Censer perk exhales a wreath of cloud;

Like an upended stream the cataract sounds loud.

飞流直下三千尺,疑是银河落九天。

Its torrent dashes down three thousand fee百思特网t from high;

As if the Silver River fell from azure sky.

5.《独坐敬亭山》

Sitting Alone in Jing Ting 百思特网Mountain

众鸟高飞尽,孤云独去闲。

Flocks of birds fly high and vanish;

A single cloud, alone, calmly drifts on.

相看两不厌,只有敬亭山.

Never tired of百思特网 looking at each other;

Only the Jing Ting Mountain and me.